There are many SEO guides that can be found on the web, today (2016) we propose a recovery that will improve the way you use off-page SEO and the positioning of your sites on Google. Let’s start by saying that off-page SEO is not just about links, but goes much further.
For the Brighter Options for Off Page:
Experienced bloggers generally start with on-page SEO. But they don’t stop there, because, for the most part, what is relevant to Google is often done away from your site.
- It is important to identify the marketing objectives to be achieved, based on which the time to devote to off-page Search Engine Optimization will vary.
- The function of off-page SEO is to report to Google what others think of your site. For examples, if you have many valid links to your pages, search engine will assume that you provide quality content – which provides value to users.
- In fact, people quote, refer and share only the most convincing content. Exactly as it happens in a store, where if the product is useful and convenient, there will be a big word of mouth among the customers.
- SEO can be frightening especially when you don’t know which steps to take to place your new content among the top 10 Google pages. The important thing is to develop a basic knowledge on on-page and off-page optimization, to be ahead of the competition.
- Now let’s look at what the off-page SEO is all about.
What is Off-Page SEO?
Although many people associate off-page SEO with link building, the former goes well beyond the latter. Many activities, which are not fundamental in the creation of a standard link system, are instead important for the off-page optimization of a site.
While the on-page SEO takes place within the site, the off-page SEO includes all those activities that are performed outside. For example, if you write a post on another blog or leave a comment, you are doing an off-page promotion of the site.
Prepare a Link Building Site / Page
Links are still very important to Google. In fact, it is almost impossible for Google to determine the value of a web page if there are no links to it regardless of how useful, innovative and in-depth the contents of the page are.
The managers of a site are often inclined to skip the initial part of preparation necessary to allow an effective link building. However it is important to give it the highest priority, because the preparation of the site will ensure that you know how many links have been sent.
Surely, most of these sites had strong domains that allowed them to remain well positioned for some time, yet the basic elements supporting the strength of a page are others.
Therefore, to make sure that your web pages are ready for link building, it is useful to follow these three steps:
Optimized internal pages can make a huge difference in the overall ranking. It is therefore of essential to create an interlink between pages using random keywords (putting a particular emphasis on the name of your brand).